From the School Counselors
Our hope is that your family had a fun and relaxing summer together! As we look forward into another school year, we anticipate that each student will have many successful experiences socially, emotionally and academically.
We want to remind you that as the middle school counselors, we are here to collaborate, support, and encourage you and your child as you both navigate the ups and downs of the middle school years. Don’t hesitate to share concerns, problems or places of support you and your child have.
Need community resources? We can help with that too!
Please keep in mind we can always be reached via email:
What to expect for your student:
- Individual Planning Meeting to assist your student in establishing personal goals and exploring college and career readiness.
- Classroom Guidance Lessons
- Academic Advisement requested by parents, teachers and/or students.
- Access to small groups depending on student needs
- Responsive and crisis services.
Students can request to speak with the counselors at any time by visiting the main office, requesting permission from a teacher, or sending an email request.