Through the efforts of many generous donors, Vermilion High School is able to offer several local scholarship opportunities to VHS graduates. Scholarships will be awarded on Senior Awards Night, Thursday June 4, 2020 at 6:30 PM in the VHS auditorium.
Steps for completing the application
- Open the 2020 Scholarship Application Form link below and SAVE the PDF form to your desktop.
- From your desktop, open the Application Form to type in your responses.
- Open and Print the List of Available Scholarship and Activities Checklist
- Print any essays and recommendation letters
- The entire application packet must be turned in to Mrs. Snyder in the School Counseling office before 3:30 PM on March 20, 2020.
- Students who have questions or need assistance should visit the School Counseling office to see Mrs. Habermehl ,Mrs. Fahr or Mr.Watson.
Checklist of Scholarships Student Wishes to Apply For
2020 Local Scholarship Descriptions
Scholarship 2020 REQUIRED Essays and Related Materials Needed
2020 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Eugene & Ann Kropf Scholarship Additional Income Requirement
2020 Activities Checklist for Scholarship Application
2020 College and University Tuition List
How To Find My Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
IMPORTANT - The EFC page from your FAFSA MUST be printed and attached to the Scholarship Application