Transcripts or Record Requests

Transcripts or Record Requests

Transcripts or Record Requests

Transcript Request


Transcripts will be sent upon receipt of your $2.00 payment. 
You can mail it to Vermilion High School
                        Atten:  Studnet Service Office 
                        1250 Sanford St.
                        Vermilion, Ohio 44089
  If you write a check it should be made out to Vermilion Local Schools. 

1)  Please note all student fee balances should be paid in full. 
2)  There is a $2.00 fee for transcript requests. 
3)  Transcripts are sent weekly from our office once everything is confirmed. 

If you are in need of a transcript please complete the  Transcript Request Form

NOTE *** If you graduated before 2014, please know that due to Governor Mike DeWine's order to close all school districts for a the remainder of the 2019-2020 academic year, there will be a delay in processing your transcript request.   

Thank you for your submission. 

© 2020. Vermilion Local Schools. All Rights Reserved.